- Existing home Sales in may hit the highest mark since 2009
- Buyers are back
- Investors are stepping out
- There is a housing shortage
- The principal reason for the inventory shortage-- builders have not been building for the Past 5 years.
- There is not massive shadow inventory that can disrupt the market
- The Federal Reserve will be raising rates soon
- All in all, new and existing home sales will be rising
|PGA National Golf Club - Click Image for Info|
Contact me for summer and annual specials!
Click the photo above to open a 4 page flyer.
Please disable pop up blockers and allow up to 30 seconds for search results to populate.
Click the Links to View a Few of My Larger Sales
|As of June 12, 2015|
|Click Here for More Information|
Turtle nesting season begins March 1 and continues through October.
A typical nest will have 80 to 120 eggs and the baby turtles will hatch in 47 to 60 days. They typically leave the nest at night. Only 1 out of every 1,000 turtles make it to adulthood.
The Jupiter Beach Resort -- a great place to have a nice dinner, a drink at the bar or relax at the spa.
Less than 2 miles from Ocean Royale, this center features a Wyndham Grande hotel, fine dining, office space (available), an amphitheater, shopping and public boat docks.
Click Here for Harbourside Place Website
Have Friends Looking for Citizenship? Click Here for EB-5 Info
|The Breakers Hotel|
Click to Visit Worth Ave Website
|Worth Ave Shops and Restaurants|